Mysore To Coorg
Mysore To Coorg 4 Days 3 Nights Group Tour Packages By Tempo Traveller And Mini Bus
Coorg is a popular destination for many. This hill station is full of gorgeous landscapes and beautiful sights to see. There are many Madikeri attractions that people from across India
flock to explore. The things to do in Madikeri are a lot and to properly explore this destination with your family, friends, or colleagues, you would need time and a reliable tour provider.
You have come to the right place. We offer Mysore to Coorg tempo traveller/bus services. Book group tour packages depending on your group size and enjoy a safe and relaxing journey in our well-maintained fleet, driven by courteous and professional drivers.
We have a Mysore to Coorg group tour package that is for 3 nights and 4 days. Take a look at the itinerary below:
– You will be picked up from Mysore bright and early at 8:00 AM. The first day will be dedicated primarily to exploring Mysore.
– The first stop is at the Chamundeshwari temple. After paying respects at the temple, we get to the statue of Mahishasura.
– You will then proceed to Nandi statue and explore the temple further.
– Two museums are up next on the list! The intriguing sand museum and the ever-entertaining wax museum. Complete with intriguing exhibits, these museums are where you’ll learn a lot about how civilizations have evolved over time.
– Next relax at the calm waters of Karanji Lake, a popular picnic spot.
– Explore some interesting fauna at Mysore Zoo. Witness the different species that call this zoo their home.
– Break for a delicious South Indian lunch.
– The next destination is at Jaganmohan Palace. Built back in 1861, this palace continues to be Mysore’s crown jewel and attracts tourists throughout the year!
– Visit the Hindi temple of Ranganataswamy and revel in its architecture.
– The famous Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace is next on the list. Walkthrough the palace and soak in its history.
– Enjoy the sights of Srirangapatna Gumbaz which is a Muslim mausoleum. It holds the graves of Tippu Sultan and his parents.
– Explore the bird sanctuary and watch as the lovely creatures flit around above you.
– End the day by walking the colorful Brindavan garden, with the KSR dam right on the horizon. Watch the colourful sights of the garden as the sun sets behind you.
– Stay the night in Mysore.
– Today is the journey from Mysore to Coorg. We begin early. Your Mysore to Coorg tempo/bus shall pick you up.
– First stop is at Kaveri Nisarga Dhama. Explore the green nature of this famous forest park.
– Explore one of the best things to do in Madikeri. Visiting the Bylakuppe Tibetan Monastery. Revel in the beauty, grandeur, and simplicity of its Buddhist premise.
– Business outing to Coorg? Then you will love unwinding and relaxing at the banks of Chikley Lake, a popular picnic spot.
– Take the Mysore to Coorg tempo traveller and explore the wonders of Dubare Forest.
– End the night with a stay in Coorg.
– Start today’s tour at 9 AM.
– After breakfast, visit one of the things to do in Madikeri which is exploring Omkareshwara Temple, a temple dedicated to Lord Shiva.
– A Madikeri attraction, Madikeri Fort, is something that everyone must visit once! This will be our next stop. This holds a significant amount of history and houses the Deputy Commissioner’s office today.
– On this Mysore to Coorg tempo traveller trip, visit the great Raja’s Seat. You will get
a beautiful view of Coorg from high up.
– Visit Raja’s Tomb next and marvel at the old architecture and its serenity and calm.
– No Mysore to Coorg group tour package is complete without enjoying the great and mesmerizing Abbey Falls!
– Visit the spiritual spot of Thala Kaveri. This is the source of the river Kaveri.
– One of the things to do in Madikeri is to visit Bhagamandelshwara Temple, another temple dedicated to Lord Shiva.
– Stay the night in Coorg.
– After breakfast, visit Mandalpatti viewpoint and gaze at the landscape around you.
– The Mysore to Coorg tempo will take you to the entrance and from there you can take a jeep (at your own cost).
– After lunch, head to the famous Mysore Palace.
– Explore the Chamundeshwari Temple and seek the goddess’ blessings.
– This is the end of your tour.
We offer the most reliable Mysore to Coorg tempo traveller and bus services. Opt for our group tour packages and experience Mysore and Coorg like never before. Our plans can be customized as per your requirements as well and we provide the best and most timely transportation as well. Experience one of our group tours today. Explore Packages