Cabs From Mysore to Coorg
Mysore to Coorg Bus – Group Booking Itinerary for 2 Days
Book Mysore to Coorg group tour package. Hire bus/tempo traveller & travel with your family, colleagues, friends, etc. Ideal for outings, sightseeing, work, etc
Planning on taking a trip with your family, friends, or colleagues from Mysore to Coorg? Now is your chance! Whether it is a fun trip or even a work trip, our Mysore to Coorg tempo traveller & bus service will ensure safe and comfortable travel for you and your group
Let’s take a look at the Mysore Coorg package 1 night & 2-day itinerary
– The day starts early at 6 AM. You’ll be picked up from Mysore in our comfortable and well-maintained tempo-traveller/bus, depending on your group size.
– The first stop will be at the beautiful Kaveri Nisarga Dhama Forest Park. Where you can explore nature and the sites this island has to offer.
– Explore the wonders of the Bylakuppe Tibetan Monastery & Golden Temple and learn more about the Buddhist culture.
– After that enjoy some tranquil moments by the calm waters of Chikley Lake, one of the best spots for a Mysore to Coorg picnic.
– One of the best things to do in Coorg is walking through the lush green Dubare Elephant Forest. You’re likely to spot the majestic elephants here.
– You will then stay the night in the town of Madikeri
– On day 2 of this Mysore Coorg package, you will start by visiting the famous Omkareshwara Temple. Set in the middle of a gorgeous waterbody.
– After, the Mysore to Coorg bus will take you to Madikeri Fort. Where you can explore the rugged rocky fort.
– Every Mysore to Coorg package must-visit Raja’s Seat. Get a view of the rolling hills of Coorg.
– Raja’s Tomb is the next stop on the Mysore to Coorg tempo traveler itinerary list.
– Abbey Falls will be the next stop where you’ll get to watch the frothy waters. Feel your mood freshen and be charmed by this sight.
– If you are taking a work trip to Coorg, then Thala Kaveri should be one of your stops. This is the source of the river Kaveri and a holy place for Hindus. The calm and serene surroundings will put your mind to ease.
– The last stop and one of the things to do in Coorg is to visit the quaint temple of Bhagamandaleshwara. This Shiva temple is a great place to visit and pay your offerings before making your way back to Mysore.
– You will then be dropped off in Mysore by 9:30 PM and that marks the end of your
Mysore to Coorg trip
There are many reasons you should visit Coorg, be it with your family, friends, or colleagues. And when you want to, our Mysore to Coorg tempo-traveller/bus service will be at your command. We have Mysore to Coorg packages that will take you there. Feel free to check out all of our services. From taking a work trip to Coorg or simply a Mysore to Coorg family picnic, we got you!