Mysore Coorg Packages
Mysore to Coorg Bus & Tempo-traveller – Itinerary for 3 Days
Mysore to Coorg group tours are very popular, especially while traveling with family, friends, or workmates. There is a lot to do in the unique hill station of Coorg. A lot of business outings to Coorg are conducted since it’s a popular travel destination in Karnataka. Usually by Mysore to Madikeri bus or Mysore to Coog tempo traveller as a mode of transportation for groups.
Let us explore the itinerary for this Mysore to Coorg group tour package of 2 nights and 3 days.
– Day 1 of this Mysore Coorg package will start bright and early at 6 AM.
– You will then visit the famous Bylakuppe Tibetan Monastery, the Golden Temple, and immerse yourself in the Buddhism culture.
– One of the fun things to do in Coorg is hanging out by the calming waters of Chikley Lake, which is the next stop on the list.
– In any Mysore to Coorg group tour, visiting the great Dubare forest is a must! Explore the green landscapes and relax in the elephant’s retreat.
– End the Mysore Coorg package by staying the night in Coorg after a fun-filled day.
– After a delicious South Indian breakfast, visit the great Omkareshwara Temple.
– One of the main things to do in Coorg is to explore the ruins of Madikeri Fort, which is the next stop on our list.
– Whether it is a fun trip or a business outing to Coorg, you must visit the famous Raja’s Seat and take in the landscape views of the beautiful hill station.
– Don’t worry, we haven’t forgotten the great Raja’s Tomb! This is where the Veerarajendra royal family is buried.
– Abbey Falls is one of the most famous and beautiful gushing waterfalls in the South. That will be our next stop.
– Thala Kaveri is a must-visit for any Mysore to Coorg group tour package. It is a holy place and the source of the river Kaveri. The overall scenery is very relaxing and calming and would make you forget the worries of the world.
– Bhagamandaleshwara Temple is the last stop to visit on day 2 of this journey. Dedicated to Lord Shiva, this temple is another place for the day where you’ll find calmness prevail.
– Enjoy another night stay in the calming hill station of Coorg.
– Enjoy a delicious and refreshing breakfast.
– Take in the incredible sights at Mandalpatti’s viewpoint.
– You will be taken to the entrance point and from there you can take a jeep to explore more (at your own cost).
– After lunch, we drive back to Mysore and get into visiting some major spots. We begin with the magnanimous Mysore Palace.
– We will also be visiting the Chamundeshwari Temple which is located next to the palace. The people of Mysore believe that Maa Chamundeshwari watches over the city from here.
– Get dropped off at the place of your choice in Mysore and this marks the end of your Mysore to Coorg tempo-traveler tour.
Whether it’s taking a Mysore to Madikeri bus or a Mysore to Coorg tempo traveler, we offer the most reliable and value for money services! Our reputation precedes us and our previous customers can testify to it. Book your next group tour with us and experience our hospitality.